Are you interested in a digital future and platform strategies? Would you like to be part of a young company in an international environment with a focus on e-commerce business and platform strategies? GoJungo is looking for working students to provide the best service for our customers.
What we expect:
- Skills and knowledge of technologies in different digital channels
- Data-driven mentality with the ability to turn analytics into action
- High level of commercial understanding
- Professional and service-oriented interaction with customers and suppliers
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Structured way of working
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience in e-commerce (an advantage, but not a must)
What you can expect:
- Master data optimisation of client products in terms of consistency and quality
- Control and monitoring of live sales of the brands on different platforms
- Continuous and future-oriented improvement of master data to optimise sales opportunities on the platforms
- Connection of brands and platforms, as well as further development and optimisation of our interfaces and related processes
- Error analysis of feedback from the various platforms
- Recording of new platform requirements and implementation in our systems
What we Offer:
- An interesting task with a lot of personal creative freedom and development opportunities.
- Independent action in flat hierarchies.
- Interesting national and international customers and products.
- An open, dynamic and success-oriented working environment with great colleagues at eye level, on a first-name basis and without a dress code.
If you find yourself in these descriptions and were able to gain a positive impression of us, we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
GoJungo GmbH – Müllerstr. 11 – 21244 Buchholz i.d.N. Germany – or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org