We are looking for a passionate and results-driven Sales Manager to join our team at Gojungo GmbH. As one of Europe’s leading full-service marketplace aggregators, Gojungo is dedicated to providing a seamless and efficient sales solution for fashion and lifestyle brands on top platforms such as Zalando, ABOUTYOU, and OTTO. We offer a strong ecosystem ensuring the best terms, the best system, and a fully connected logistics setup for a simple and straightforward integration solution.
About Gojungo GmbH
Gojungo GmbH is a dynamic German and Danish joint venture. Our goal is to revolutionize the e-commerce industry by helping fashion and lifestyle brands maximize their sales potential on popular online marketplaces. We work closely with our partners to ensure a successful and profitable online presence.
As a Sales Manager at Gojungo GmbH, your responsibilities will include:
- Acquiring new customers
- Proactive sales to international customers within the fashion and accessories industry.
- Developing partnerships with existing customers in close collaboration with our Customer Success Managers.
- Identifying new business opportunities and market strategies to maximize customer’s sales potential.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships.
- Handling sales negotiations, contract management, and pricing.
- Analyzing market trends, competition, and customer needs to develop tailored solutions.
You will work closely with our Customer Success Managers and our Performance Manager. Together you will ensure the best development of our customers’ assortments and ensure that strategy and execution are fulfilled.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and key account management, within the fashion or lifestyle industry.
- Experience dealing with international customers and an understanding of cultural differences.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build good relationships with customers.
- Analytical thinking and ability to identify business opportunities.
- Good business understanding and knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Flexibility to work from either our office in Odense or our office in Buchholz.
- An opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company in the e-commerce industry.
- The chance to work with international brands and platforms.
- An exciting and educational job within one of today’s fastest growing trends
If you are ready to take on this challenging role and contribute to the success of Gojungo GmbH, please submit your application, including your CV and a cover letter, to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.