Are you interested in a digital future and platform strategies? Would you like to be part of an international environment focusing on e-commerce business and platform strategies? GoJungo is looking for an e-commerce manager to secure the best position for our customers vis-à-vis our platform partners.
We offer our customers a high level of service and we do that well! With your data- and process-oriented way of thinking, you create online strategies by understanding how brands work and what drives their development. Based on your performance analysis and ongoing sales for all brands, you drive the negotiations with the platform team and make sure we stay on top of them to maximize profits for everyone involved. Your business acumen and analytical skills will enable you to achieve good results with the right effort.
What we expect:
- You have several years of experience in e-commerce.
- You have strong skills and knowledge of the technologies in various digital channels.
- You have a data-driven mentality with the ability to put analysis into practice.
- You have a high level of economic understanding.
- You are independent, outgoing and strong negotiator.
- You have professional and service-oriented dealings with customers and suppliers.
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English and have already proven this successfully in practice.
- You have a structured way of working.
- You have experience in the textile industry (an advantage, but not a must).
What awaits you:
- You take the lead in connecting brands and platforms
- Accompany the brands holistically from the implementation phase to the final expansion
- Analysis of sales and return trends
- contract negotiations
- Increase in sales and profit
- Procurement of new brands
What we offer:
- An interesting task with plenty of scope for personal design and development.
- Acting autonomously in flat hierarchies.
- Interesting national and international customers and products.
- An open, dynamic and success-oriented working environment with great colleagues at eye level, by you and without dress code.
WIf you find yourself in these descriptions and have also been able to gain a positive impression of us, we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
GoJungo GmbH – Müllerstr. 11 – 21244 Buchholz i.d.N. – or an email to email@example.com