Are you interested in supporting international customers? Do you want to be part of an international environment with a focus on e-commerce and platform business? GoJungo is looking for an Onboarding Manager.
What we expect:
- You have a completed commercial vocational training.
- You are outgoing and open-minded
- You have a professional and service-oriented approach to customers
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and have already successfully demonstrated this in practice.
- You have a structured way of working
- You have experience with the common MS Office applications
- You are prepared to work independently, in a structured and responsible manner
- You are reliable and show the ability to work in a team
What you can expect:
- You will support and accompany our national and international customers during onboarding. Starting after the contract has been signed and ending with the live launch on various platforms.
- You will take care of the smooth import of data into our system.
- You coordinate with the data managers on new structures and requirements in the master data structures.
- You coordinate the delivery of goods and coordinate with the fullfilment centre.
What we offer:
- An interesting job with a lot of personal scope and development opportunities.
- Independent action in flat hierarchies.
- Interesting national and international customers and products.
- An open, dynamic and success-oriented working environment with great colleagues at eye level, on a first-name basis and without a dress code.
If you find yourself in these descriptions and have also gained a positive impression of us, we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
GoJungo GmbH – Müllerstr. 11 – 21244 Buchholz i.d.N. Germany
or by e-mail to email@example.com