Do you like data and like things neat and tidy? You would like to optimise many things in order to be able to work even more efficiently. Do you want to be part of an international environment with a focus on e-commerce and platform business? GoJungo is looking for a Data Manager.
What we expect:
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or university degree.
- You are outgoing and open-minded
- You have a professional and service-oriented approach to customers
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have a structured way of working
- You have experience with the common MS Office applications
- You are prepared to work independently, in a structured and responsible manner
- You are reliable and show the ability to work in a team
What you can expect:
- You monitor and coordinate the data flows in our system
- You ensure a smooth exchange of our data with customers and sales platforms
- You develop the optimisation of data flows together with the team.
- You coordinate with our partners if necessary.
What we offer:
- An interesting job with a lot of personal scope and development opportunities.
- Independent action in flat hierarchies.
- Interesting national and international clients and products.
- An open, dynamic and success-oriented working environment with great colleagues at eye level, on a first-name basis and without a dress code.
If you find yourself in these descriptions and were able to gain a positive impression of us, we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
GoJungo GmbH – Müllerstr. 11 – 21244 Buchholz i.d.N.
oder per E-Mail an email@example.com